View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 11:39 PM   #328
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfate View Post
I don’t know how to enable zip64. I’ve spent 3 days trying to figure it out. PLEASE HELP! Tell me what to DO.��
Considering that the zip archive tools I used back in the early 2000's triggered that message when either the input files, the compressed files or the zip archive itself tried to exceed 4GB or you were adding more than 65535 member files/folders, I have to wonder about the usefulness of the files you are generating. A 2GB or 4GB epub file is not going to be easy to handle on any reading system.

I seem to remember it was 15 years or or so back that WinZip added a zip64 option to work around that limitation and 7Zip added that support shortly after.

Last edited by DNSB; 12-13-2018 at 11:47 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote