View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #14
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Most of the stuff I can see on ebay.co.uk is perfectly legal. It's mostly 'classic' novels from, I would guess, Project Gutenberg which has been loosely pulled together on a CD or memory stick and offered for sale. Nothing wrong with that legally I think, but there's nothing there that you couldn't pick up absolutely (legally) free if you wanted to.
They wouldn't be legal if they are listed for sale in the UK.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote