View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
Completely incorrect.

If a book is PD in your country, then you are entitled to do whatever you like, including selling it. Yes, people can download it for free, but you can sell it if you wish. There is nothing legally wrong with this, unless you're actively advertising it in countries where it's not PD.

I'd suggest you get with the specific examples.
I keep forgetting this is an international site, I'm going by the ones that are either listed or displayed on Ebay UK.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote