View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #197
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
If I'm remembering correctly, BD uses MS Word as a resource to process certain file types, and from what you've said it must also use it for .LIT files. However, there are a number of conversion apps that will put your .LIT file into something else (like HTML) for you, which BD will handle fine on its own. I'd suggest Amber Lit Converter, or ConvertLIT for starters. They seem to be the ones that folks have the best luck with, based on recommendations around here.
Amber LIT Converter has a bug in it that really bugs me. Just like one of the earlier versions of BD left out the leading space in italics, so does Amber LIT Converter. That's why I don't use it. I think it may be based on the code for CLIT 1.2 which also I think had the same bug.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote