View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 02:18 AM   #3
ctol
Groupie
ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Fire Tablet, Windows RT Tablet Windows Phone
Smile That Was A Problem With Mine As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I loved it. I had to get it from ebay, because they didn't sell it over here, but the fact that it ran on AA batteries was just too good to pass by.

I only had a defective device, there were a few that had problems with the internal capacitor, so, whenever my batteries were dead, I had to re-install the entire OS again...
I had the same problem. If I remember correctly it was because they did not include a backup battery to keep the operating system in memory so you had to replace the batteries before they ran out. Outside of that I found it to be a wonderful reader.
ctol is offline   Reply With Quote