View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Thanks again to all those who read my stuff. These stories, along with the other stuff I've mentioned but not released, will I think be the last of my writing to go up before I quit writing. So expect the novels and collections before the end of this year and then...well, then I'm thinking of making ambient techno music, or possibly basket weaving
wait... what ???? did i miss something ???? that's a joke right ? you don't really want to quit writing ??? did you hit your head ??? what's going on ??? i'm so confused...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote