Thread: Battery App?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
Are there any battery saving apps that work with the latest version of KitKat? I had Juice Defender installed, but there were issues with how it manages the wifi, resulting in my having to restart the tablet every time it was idle for a while, because the wifi would get hung up on connecting. I've looked at other forums, and this seems to be a fairly common problem with battery saving apps.

Is there one that works, or a setting I'm missing in Juice Defender? Because my battery life just doesn't seem to be as good as it was, and especially with all these winter storms and power outages, I'd like to maximize my battery life.
Not that I know of but what I do is before I put the N7 to sleep I turn off WiFi of course then I have a shortcut to settings that shows the running apps. I then close any apps I don't want running like Facebook is a huge drain on the battery and will start back up the next time I turn on WiFi.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote