View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #109
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanwedad View Post
I'm not sure how it doesn't. Amazon never stated the restriction when it was sold, and while I can honestly say I'm not likely to hit a 50MB cap, it's still annoying to now have to worry about it. I didn't pay to get limited later on...
At least they have left it free-3G and not restricted to just the kindle store and wikipedia.

I managed to go over the 50mb cap a couple of months ago when I was on a 3 week overseas holiday.

A message box appeared on my K3 that said I had exceeded this monthly limit and could now only access via wifi or 3g to the kindle store only. It also gave me a 48hr grace period that covered me for the rest of the month.

I've never exceeded this limit with my dxg probably because I leave the dxg browser in Basic Mode and disable pictures. With my K3 keyboard I did not do this and it's probably why I hit this limit.

Cheers,
Tom
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote