View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #51
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Me too! The iOS app is more advanced than the other apps, even better than the Fire's Kindle app IMO. The Android app is pathetic. It is just bare bones and way behind the apps for other OSes.
Reading kindle books on my phone has always been somewhat unpleasant. I thought it was just because it was a phone, but then I tried reading a kindle book on a nook hd+ and it was equally unpleasant no matter how I adjusted the font size or line spacing. For some reasoni just find the font for the android app to be ugly.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote