View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Trigram font search yields a number of possibilities.

You probably will need to download Adobe Digital Editions to see how things will turn out on ADE devices. Might be worthwhile to create a small test using these fonts etc and see how things work out before being committed to a particular approach and find it blown up after hours of work by one particular reader. And I would stay away from the Apple symbol unless you want to give away half of your earnings, when an ordinary royalty free apple might do.

If the trigrams, etc are truly central to your story and must be present regardless of the reader, then images may be the best way to go. You might show a piece of paper with them on it, with the corners curled or whatever fits with the story.

My first impression, and it may be wrong, is that the how-to-display-tail could wag the story-dog.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote