View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #8
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
It has a metal flange about half way up the right side that hits my hand when I have the cover folded back for reading. My choice seems to be 1)to hold it so my hand is in an awkward position to avoid the flange, 2) just hold it left handed (which is also awkward) or 3) have that %$#^ flange hitting my hand and leaving marks and hurting.

I have one on the way from China - let's hope that one doesn't have the flange - I've forgotten which one I ordered, so i'll see when it gets here.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote