View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I agree with your sentiment. Then what was the reason for the OP to start this thread (other than expressing views that could be interpreted as "advertising" for the OPs profession)?
I was reacting mainly to the impressive quantity of words shidunce utilized in the three posts that followed the declaration of NOT wanting to discuss something here. I can only imagine the sheer volume involved if an actual discussion had been desired.

As for the specific content of the FUD presented ... it's been overdone. I'm tired of it. I demand new and exciting FUD.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-28-2012 at 08:23 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote