View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
dmikov
Addict
dmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-books

Device: REB1200; REB2150; Sony 500/350; EZReader; IREX DR800SG; Nook/Color
Right click functionality

Is there way as a user/light hack to add edit with right click option?
I store books mostrly as fb2/html format and convert them to lrf as needed or just have lrf as secondary.
I would like an option to open editor for primary format without going to open containing folder and then open the files there with editor. Would be nice to save some clicks.
Something I can do? Or only the source owner?

Also it looks like calibre greates file names in calibre directory from metadata.
Considering that some books in my lib is in Russian (with Russian metadata) it makes file names consisting from "_" only (at least looking at them with explorer and cmd). That in Vista, I am sure in XP it would've broken explorer, I had this problem before downloading russian named files.
BTW the files I have now have latin names originally. Any way for me to configure using original file names while importing and not metadata.
dmikov is offline   Reply With Quote