View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 10:01 PM   #31777
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
Look what happened when I was reading my Robin Cook! The chances against this must be astronomical- and what makes it even more amazing is that this book is set after the pandemic, so it must be actually TODAY, not just the same date and time in a previous year.
That was cool!

I read Cell by Robin Cook recently. Hard to put that one down.

Recently finished: A Date with Murder by Jessica Fletcher (Donald Bain/Jon Landon). Last book with Donald Bain. Not sure I like the new edge though.

Also finished: Live and Let Die by Ian Flemming. Loved it.

Currently reading The Eagles Conquest by Simon Scarrow, book 2 of Eagles of the Empire - historical fiction from Roman era invasion of Britain.

Last edited by Tarana; 03-26-2024 at 10:05 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote