View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 07:42 PM   #31776
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
40% through Venice: The Remarkable History of the Lagoon City by Dennis Romano. A fascinating read that is making me wish I could revisit the city that left me distinctly underwhelmed on my two fleeting visits.
I'm so glad to have visited Venice, because the pictures of the hordes visiting it these days and the colossal cruise ships anchored outside the lagoon make it seem absolutely horrible.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote