View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 07:23 AM   #31773
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
1) Just finished The Asylum, by John Harwood. It's was a nice potboiler reminiscent of Wilkie Collins.

But now, some Literature:

2) Currently reading The Dark Side of Skin, by Jeferson Tenório. The book is published by Charco Press. If you like literary fiction in translation, then you should check out this publisher. They even have attractive Subscription packages, but probably only viable if one lives in the UK due to shipping charges.

3) When the above is finished, (today or tomorrow), I'll be reading Every Man a Murderer, (in PDF) by the great Heimito von Doderer. (I was able to remove the yellow color layer from the PDF and now have a very readable copy on my Kindle Scribe.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-25-2024 at 09:35 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote