View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 11:10 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Question I'm looking for something that looks more like a actual "Library"

I use calibre to edit the ebooks but I am currently looking for something that looks more like a library with a background or with shelves where the ebooks would sit onto.

So I was wondering if there was a free program or a free windows 10 app that could be used to do the same thing. Or is there a way to do the same thing with calibre or a plugin from calibre that can do the same thing somehow.

Is there any way to do this on Windows 10.

If this has already been asked please point me in the right direction if possible.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote