View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:27 PM   #1
Amiieey
Connoisseur
Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Likebook Mars, Kindle Fire HD 8
Older Kindles- still worth getting?

Hi guys,

I've always wanted one of the older Kindles- 3rd generation with the keyboard, or 4th generation with the buttons to go back and forth, etc.

If anybody here uses either of these and has a newer e-reader, how do you like the older Kindle? Is the screen resolution a drastic difference from newer e-readers? I only ask this because I have a Kobo Aura H2O and I'm not sure if it's a huge step down, especially with screen size.

I'm also afraid of the software being very slow. I just love the physical turn buttons but cannot afford a high-end Kindle that has the buttons.

I would love to hear any advice or information. I know it's a vague question, but anything helps. Thanks.
Amiieey is offline   Reply With Quote