View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I've gotten that error message before on newly-acquired titles from various sources that have never been downloaded. Usually, all I had to do was wait a while and retry with the same file, or get a fresh ACSM from the same source and try again, and that's always “fixed” the issue up until now (excepting those rare items which I actually did get on separate Adobe ID accounts).

I think sometimes it happens when the server is just being glitchy and/or you're trying to get too many things in too short a time and overload it.
Thanks. I did wonder if I'd maxed out some unknown limit on number of downloads. I'll leave it till tomorrow and see what happens.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote