View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
It begins with their voyage across the strait, but then flashes back to their lives in Morocco and what cause them to attempt the voyage. From the Amazon description:
Then I misvoted for sure. Thanks for the extra information.

I based my vote on reading GoodReads description which started with "an authentic look at the Muslim immigrant experience today" which left me wondering how much of the book was about Morocco and how much was about where they ended up. Oh well. The book did sound interesting to me, but I voted as a randomly voted based on quick perusals.

Last edited by HomeInMyShoes; 11-06-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: fix some spelling.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote