View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Ok, I thought the SD card version started with the N905C. But it means you are in luck. I have my mother-in-laws Touch here. It is also N905B. It has a broken screen but I have done a factory reset and taken an image of the card.

I'll upload it and send you a PM with the link. The zipped image is about 630MB, so it will take a while. If something happens that I can't upload it, I'll do it at work tomorrow when I'm about two metres from the server.