View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #15
outlander78
Zealot
outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc 7
One more thing about Amazon - for physical purchases, the minimum total to qualify for free shipping always gets me to add an extra movie or book. They really are the how-to guide for selling online. I am far more likely to find a book I want, or discovered I want, on Amazon than in my local bookstore, where I can't see the virtual links between shelves and sections (liked this? 90% also liked that).

I don't believe book publishing is dying, but it is changing significantly. I hope the author's idea of market-drive, focus-group-suggested topics dies on the vine - that killed pop music for me, I don't want it to infect book publishing.
outlander78 is offline   Reply With Quote