View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #9
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
The only significant "accidental" presses of the side buttons I've had to deal with came during my commute to/from work. Usually with sliding the kobo in and out of my coat pocket the back button would get pressed. However, I've put an end to those accidents by using sleep mode all the time now during my commute. Any other time I use the kobo (sitting or lying down) I rarely ever accidentally hit the side buttons.

All kinds of buttons can be pressed if you fall asleep with the kobo in your hand.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote