View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinín View Post
Maybe would like the center-D-pad shortcut to be something I could turn off in the options- I do sometimes hit that accidentally when turning pages... but that's rare and it's my own clumsiness, not the reader's fault.
I suppose that could be discussed. I don't like the D-Pad, I quite often press the middle button instead of a direction, because they're not really separated. My thumb is too big for it.
On my old device they were easier to press - after you got used to them being very narrow and hard to press.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Coccinelle View Post
I don't think I've ever pressed any of the side buttons by accident. I'd have to have a death grip on the device (and be holding it really oddly) to do so!
I think I "press" these buttons with the side of my jacket or something, because I tend to swing my arms when walking.

--

Apparently the majority so far either doesn't have a problem or likes the buttons as they are. So the problem is mostly with me.
Hm.
I guess it would help if I'd use the "sleep mode" more often. I'm not yet used to it, but it would solve that problem I suppose.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote