View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #37
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
For simply reading, forgetting all the other qualities, my Nook Glowlight 3 gives me the best experience overall. It doesn't have many features but it has most of the ones I care about. It's screen has the best contrast by far. Unfortunately it's a bit buggy and finicky and a lot larger than other 6" readers.
Barry! Long time no see. Hope you're staying safe.

Anyway, have you updated your Glowlight 3 to the latest firmware (50.0.118 or 9, I think)? It has fixed most if not all the bugs and lagginess with the 3. I won't say it'll make the reader perfect. But it is a vast improvement.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote