View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #7
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Just put the thing in there, as large as you wish, set with the top at the same "top" as the text. The reader can easily tap-zoom it, optimizing its appearance for their reader, rather than we bookmakers guesstimating it for them.
Hitch
And can also hold the thing sideways, assuming he or she has left the default to flip.

(Not long after I acquired my first Fire tablet, I bought a history book from a Big Five publisher whose most crucial map was rotated 90 degrees. I didn't know at that time that one could change the default to no-flip, so every time I had to refer to the map, which was often, I had to lie supine on the couch and rotate MYSELF 90 degrees to the left while holding the dang tablet upright. Since I wear glasses, this was doubly annoying.)
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote