View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 05:47 PM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Okay boys and girls, I think I've figured this out.

To add side-loaded epubs to the Glowlight 3, you have two options:

If you save them in a folder called "BOOKS" within the NOOK folder (on the NOOK drive), then the reader will see them as "Books" but they will fall off the shelves when you eject the NOOK from your PC.

If you save them in a folder called "My Files" within the NOOK folder (on the NOOK drive), then the reader will see them as "All My Items" but they will stay on the shelves when the NOOK is ejected. And of course they can be read as usual, despite the fact that the NOOK classifies them as "Items."

It would be great if someone could try this and verify that it works.
I can try tonight. I use Calibre for all my sideloading and I guess it ads the books to the My Files folder, because I do sort the library to All My Items.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote