View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:40 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
My question to B&N Customer Service:

I side load books and manually add them to shelves on the device. When I later side load more books, all the side loaded books are dropped from the shelves. If a shelf contained only side loaded books, then the shelf also disappears.

How can I prevent this from happening?

I'll let you know if I get a response.
If you check back later, the shelves don't reappear?

This might seem like a stupid question, but I'm asking because I noticed when I eject my GL3, it seems to rebuild the library. Maybe it's rebuilding the shelves too? (I haven't created custom shelves, so I'm just speculating here.)
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote