View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #49
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
The Japanese-English dictionaries work a treat, thank you.

Interestingly, with the Japanese epub which I tried, I was unable to select or highlight any of the kanji or kana. However, when I used Calibre to convert it to a kepub, it worked fine. I wonder if this is due to the vertical orientation of the text, even though the kepub also maintains the vertical orientation.

My sideloaded Chinese epubs work fine with the Chinese-English dictionary. However, the text in them has a horizontal orientation.

It's not a problem since I can easily convert epubs to kepubs using Calibre. Just a curiosity.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote