View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 09:28 PM   #121
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I purchased a iPad 11" came with 12.4 software. Tablet would not update. I could not get past the update screen on the setup process so I had to start over and set up a new iPad without restore just to get to the home screen. Still could not update to 13.1. My computer does not have a USB type C port so I could not use iTunes. Luck me my laptop had a type C port. Finally updated to 13 from there I was able to go to 13.1. It only took 8 hrs trying.
Apparently it was an issue with Apple that is now fixed
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote