View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
0utis
Enthusiast
0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook 902
I suppose 'carbonize' means book designer can't open a lrf file. That's true. I convert my books to html or rtf, edit them to my heart content with BD and then I make lrf files. If they are pdf, I open them directly with BD and use some regex to get rid of the headers and footers. I am not a regex ninja so if it gets too complicated, I crop the pages with Adobe Acrobat (the commercial version), delete the hidden text (Document - Examine Document) and then I open the file with BD. I know it sounds complicated, but once you've done it a couple of times, it becomes automatic.
0utis is offline   Reply With Quote