View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, TC Beacham

I've just added your two books to my cart at smashwords for my next batch purchase.

Thank you so much for publishing on a site that allows all our members to purchase. As you have probably noticed, we are an international forum of many devices. Having the multiple format choice, no DRM, and no geographic restrictions allows for all our members to support MR authors.

We love to support authors who participate in our forums and who take note of the international membership and variety of devices we own.

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote