View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #22
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by craft2113 View Post
Hi,im a new itouch user too.i downloaded a free app called reflow pdf. But I couldnt figure out how to put pdf files to my itouch. Help?

Thank you!
According to one of the comments on the App Store site, there's no way to download your own pdfs (that is, ones stored on your computer) to this application.

So you seem to be limited to using the internal app browser to download stuff already on the web.

Why don't you try the Stanza app? You will also have to get Stanza desktop (for mac or pc) http://www.lexcycle.com/ in order to move pdfs from your computer to the Stanza app, and it's a little non-obvious how to do it. But it's free, and really a very nice ereader.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote