View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
No clue. I don't use Windows anymore.

Try PaperCrop, however. It may be the kind of thing you're after.

However, PDFLRF is usually enough for me to get decent results merely for my own viewing. (It can split it into two columns, and then split the columns into chunks that are a good size for viewing on the reader in landscape mode... the only thing it's not that great at is margin-removal when the scan is imperfect.)

Last edited by frabjous; 09-01-2009 at 02:37 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote