View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #111
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
THANK YOU

Thank you so much Kiwidude, it works beautifully!!

NOTE: For those who may want to employ this, your list must be set to public and not private. Also, if you enter a url and find that the list is not generating when selecting the preview button, just go back to the settings on your list, select profile settings and save it. You do not have to make any updates, just save it to update it. Enter your new url and all should be well.

This is going to be fantastic for me, because now I can easily import my wishlist items into Calibre. Next up, figuring out my Audible wishlist. Though I might not be able to so that one, since that list is not public.

Once again Kiwidude, thank you very much.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote