View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #75
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay I took a pic and this is at minimum brightness which is what I read at.

I added arrows for those who can't see. They are the same just one points out the areas that bleed into the reading. This is no border it's random where the blue shows up. Oh I know I said right side but in the new case right has become left and top has become bottom.

I can overlook it. I'm not picky as some think but this a design flaw of a new feature and I am sure on next year's model it will be fixed or maybe even further batches down the road.
Yuk.. I see what you mean..you may have bitten a Lemon.. which is not sweet. not designed that way for sure. You are not nic picking. (Smile)
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote