View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #38
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I think there's a change in how the books are sorted on the Home screen. A particular author's books are now sorted alphabetically, and I don't think they were before. Perhaps others can confirm this. Maybe in the process, they fixed a bug that I'd noticed before where books disappeared from the Home screen and couldn't be "found" until you'd plugged the Kindle back into the computer with Calibre running.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote