View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwolf59 View Post
Haven't had a lot of time sifting through all threads here and there - The one I followed suggested downloading azwplugin v104 but after importing it into calibre following my attempts to convert an epub to azw calibre crashes.
Remove the plugin and restart calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylau0 View Post
This plugin overrides the default mobi periodical generation routine with another that makes use of the kindlegen program available at Amazon.com here.

...~~~...

Latest news (2011/09/08):
There is already a native solution to the problem. Please check here for details.
As seen in the quote above, the plugin was limited to fixing one small item that had nothing to do with the basic book format and since then even the plugin developer updated the post with the plugin explaining it is no longer needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwolf59 View Post
I have tried the azw3 and that seem to work, however I believe azw is what Amazon (Kindle White WiFi + 3G) supports best.
It is easy to be confused. AZW3 is the format you're looking for.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-26-2013 at 11:27 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote