View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #1038
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I am having trouble with fics downloaded from archiveofourown.com, specifically with bold on the summary page and italics in the text, where anything directly after bold/italics gets shifted all the way to the lef. A screenshot is attacheed and the tablet is Gtablet since my Asus Transformer is damaged at the moment. Version of Mantano is the latest paid edition. What is the cause of this?

The fics are downloaded via the fanfictiondownloader plugin for calibre. This never happens when I open the fics in another reader.

citac is offline   Reply With Quote