Thread: Vox Love my Vox
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #20
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Glo

OK, many thanks to all who gave such good advise, I bought the Kobo Glo after reading the lack of service Sony owners experience. So that leaves me with one more question. WE had a Mr Nobody who usually had great answers to Kobo questions so if he is on tap I put this to him. Since both the Vox and Glo have sd card ports. Can I download from my internal card an ebook I bought from Kobo or Kindle, and then place the sd card into my wife's Glo for her to read? If so, is it relatively easy? (2 questions)
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote