View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #21352
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My Logitech internet radio hasn't been working for over 24 hours now; Logitech's European servers in the US are down.

My main use for the radio is to listen to Classic FM UK when I'm going to sleep, especially on Friday and Saturday when I use it to drown out the sounds of the neighbouring cafés and restaurants. FM doesn't work due to the thick walls of our house and the close proximity of other, thick-walled, buildings (plus I hate the snobbishness of the Dutch classical radio stations).

Considering the problems Logitech's servers had recently and that they are rumoured to have stopped with their internet radios I'm looking for a new internet radio, preferably one that isn't reliable on the server of the manufacturer (or which has the option of adding radio stations manually). I wanted another one for on my desk anyway. I'm now looking at Terratec's Noxon series.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote