View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #46
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
Do you have any shelves on your KT yet? When my daughters first got their Minis, I checked and the "add to shelf" option wasn't there in library view.
Ah ha! I THOUGHT I had created shelves but it looks like I was being dumb and missed the 'Create' button at the bottom of the screen and was just hitting the plusses and the top right X when I was done and it never clicked the shelves weren't created. So note to everyone else, be sure to click on CREATE or SAVE at the bottom. (was this in the tutorial I skipped because I've had the KT for over a year?) I guess MDK can use my experience as GUI study subject.

Anyway, I do now see 'Add to Shelf' *huzzah* but no 'Similar' -- my guess is that is because none of my books are kepubs and therefore expected behavior.

I'm guessing the 'd' in my serial number is because I used the desktop to DL the update vs wireless sync and its the same firmware.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote