View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #136
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
PS - for me the above issues make me feel that I don't really "own" any of the amazon books that I've bought; I am being allowed to read them only on days when their software works & they can screw that up at any time via forced updates / general incompetence.

They feel "owned" only after I de-drm them, move them to a folder that amazon can't touch, & create a backup on a separate drive. Oh, and convert to epub so I can read them in other software.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote