View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #15
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Great app, thanks.

Started using this last night and I did hit one problem but it seemed to have been caused by my over-eagerness. With my other devices I'm used to transferring lots of books and I tend to scroll through the library, highlight a few, send to device, scroll, highlight a few more, send to device - which adds them to the job queue - and so on. This works fine for my USB connected devices but I guess it caused problems here because after a while CC crashed and then I couldn't restart it (it would crash immediately). In the end I had to do a clear data on it and that allowed me to restart. Since then I re-added the books more carefully and it's been fine so far.

Not sure if I have a lot of feedback about the UI etc. So far it's just great to be able to transfer the books. Oh, I suppose it would be nice to be able to remember the preference for the app opening the book.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote