View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
There's a glitch in the "USB Only" thing. Once you've sent the book to your computer for sideloading, it suddenly appears in your all your device/app archives. You can download it from the archive without sideloading. You just can't send it from the MYK page. I just got a Penguin book from the library and loaded it on Cloud Reader, K4PC, and the KF...no sideloading.
I just downloaded Dune Messiah from my HP TouchPad and sent it to my K3; plus it's in my apps.

Wonder if/when they'll plug this hole up?

Thanks
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote