View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #9
Latch
Porcupine Tree fan
Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
If I owned a device that I didn't like, I would sell it or discard it and move on. I certainly wouldn't hang around in forums and complain about it to people who aren't having issues. Since I bought mine many months ago, I bought a second for my wife, and my sister-in-law also bought one on my recommendation. We're all satisfied with no problems. I've been in IT for more than 30 years, and I know two things: 1) the grass is always greener on the other side, and 2) everything has bugs.
Latch is offline   Reply With Quote