View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #251
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I'm keeping both. The Kobo will be for daily use. The NOOK only used when I plan to be at a Barnes and Noble and want to take advantage of "Read in Store". I've finished reading one book using that feature and that was a $15.99 book. It's not unreasonable to read several more which would offset the cost of the device.

The Kobo sorts the library by Recent Reads (thank goodness) and allows for deletion of books ()
Also, it's nice to have control over the page refresh rate. Currently set for refresh every three pages. There's a big difference between every page and every six pages.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote