Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #148
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffer1979 View Post
Strangely when I run it with these options I get a document that has several pages that are just a tiny image at the top left smaller than a postage stamp with the rest of the page all shrunk into this small image where as the rest of the pages are fine out of a 148pg document there are probably 30-40 pages that turned out like that.
Use the options to cut the pages and see what happens. What I am thinking is that there is junk on the very outside of the pages that cause them to not be able to have the margins cut enough. It sounds like a very poorly created PDF.