View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:03 AM   #44
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzwaryn View Post
Yes it is a big deal.

As it is right now when I convert to lrf using Book Designer I still have to maintain the original version of the file on disk in case I need to create an IMP version for my girlfriend or if a new Reader comes out from some other company that I switch to from the Reader and have to use some other destination format.
Surely you'd keep the BD ".html0" version anyway, wouldn't you, in case you needed to make some subsequent changes to the book? The whole point of BD is that you can generate multiple output formats from the same source!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote