View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:01 PM   #853
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, I just finished listening to Monk's Hood by Ellis Peters, the third Brother Cadfael novel, and it was every bit as enjoyable as the first two. The bad news is that I just discover that Blackstone has only released those three as iPad apps for $9.99 each, and if I want to continue on with the audio series, they have the rest of the Brother Cadfael novels on CD for $56 upwards of at least $76 per book. That pretty well prices me out of the market, unless I can find some of them at my local library. I may have to resort to reading them in paper, as I've already mentioned how they aren't available as e-books. Pity.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote